Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Soft Feel for Ladies


Mr. T gave me this last weekend. It is suppose to have a softer feel & go further and straighter. I went on srixon.com.my to find out more of what this little baby can do, since i am definately not going to try it in person, it's a gift!


Going to range was once in a bluemoon thing now since i start going to the badminton court as it does less damange to my fingers joint as compare to golf. For someone my height, sports in a lot of areas are consider a disadvantage :( But short people are normally faster! Ha ha..


I remembered i hate my first range session after A LOT if air swings. I never went again for a few months. During my 2nd attempt, god knows how i was able to hit the damn ball! Then i started to practise in the office, ha ha. I started from air swing to 75- 90m, all with a 8 iron. It was then consider a leisure sport for me, to entertain those who needed to be entertain .haha..


So imagining i was going to hit these balls, it should goes 125m? Ha ha. Oh ya Thanks again Mr. T!

1 comment:

  1. hehehe...finally u're infected with golf disease... thanks to mr.J:D

    ReplyDelete