Thursday, July 16, 2009

I never will have another you

From Mum to you

My dear Miko,Mum misses you dearly, why do you have to go? I haven't bath you, play with you, take you for walks, feed you delicious lamchop like i used to. Your dad is very sad too. I'm very sorry i were not around when you left. I'm truly sorry. I wish you are at a beautiful place, where you can run freely, where you have sand and water to play with, birds, food, and a shelter which is not too hot and cold.

I really wish i could come and be with you. I really wish to see you again, white as the snow, the noisy you. I missed your fur, your blue eyes, your furry tail, all of you. I wanna bring you to holiday again. Dear Miko, you have to be patient and wait for me at the heaven's gate. I hope you will be happy like you used to be there. I really misses you a lot, Baby will definately miss you too, Do you miss me?


From Dad to you

The weather seems dull and wet today, its like the sky had cried, knowing that you left us. I still remembered the first day you came, you had parvovirus few days after, nearly left us yet you made it. But this time, you were not that fortunate and lucky, the death god manage to get you.

You always made me angry, and sometimes made me very happy, maybe its because of who you are, that will make me misses you more.

When i carried you yesterday, my heart was crying deeply, it felt terrible, then i realized you have really grown alot. You had only went to a place where we will eventually go, i hope we meet again.

1 comment: