Sunday, May 31, 2009

A song to my heart

I've heard the quest of true love, just like the sky and land, seperating and uniting again,
but our journey was much simpler, no thrilling stories, or heart-touching scene.
I only need to be with you as each day pass, or to stay home together and do nothing,
I only need to use your last name, and my first name, to end this story.

From then on, there will be nothing else i want, even though the story is ordinary and simple,
as long as it is with you in it, that is what i want already.
What is love? It will be walking down the endless road with you,
sharing every little things.

And when our hair start to turn white, our love is just as young of the lovebirds.
I only want you to beby my side, from now till ever after, like in the fairytales. --Jacky Cheung

I am always touched by this song, seeing him sing in person on YouTube is even more touching.
I do not need a big house, or fancy car, or expensive cloths .... i just need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment