Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bye Bye Blister~

I woke up, dreaming i was playing golf in a course. But obviously i havent been to a golf course yet, therefore my brain fixed up everything in my mind with my pass memory.
I played on the playground in front of my house! And there's actually flag and holes there. Its funny how my mind works. As soon as i woke up, i told J, "Let's go range today!"
This is my visit to range after a couple of months, after a few helpful pin points here and there from my instructor, i finally managed to hit 75m with a iron 8. Bought myself a pair of gloves to stop the blister pain from killing me.

A pair of women's (luckily i didnt got the junior's one) StaCooler FootJoy gloves from the shop. It even smell aloe vera! This gloves offer me a very cool fit and light weight grip to the club. This will be my new baby from now on~ Until i complete 18 holes, baby, you are sticking with me~




















image taken from http://www.footjoy.com.my/catalog/womens.asp?c=230.

No comments:

Post a Comment