Friday, May 29, 2009

Trust your heart and let fate decide

Dream and plans are motivating, yet fragile. God made us unique in every way that there is no two men who are same, even the most unseperatable twins or the most loving lovebirds. There is no correct path or a correct decision, just do what your heart tells you and leave everything to fate.

There are infinity valueble discovery of this world, nature, mankind. Since i am easily contented, i too easily forgets what my dreams are. I believe everything happens for a reason, whether its bad or good. Without yesterday, we will never have today. Everything is a blessing in disguise.

Before the time runs out, before the clock stop tickling, before my energy starts to run out, before my knees start to hurt whenever i walk, before my vision gets blurry, before i start to forgets what my name is, i hope to walk this path which i has always hope to journey, a journey of 6 full moons. "There may be something there that wasn't there before"-- Beauty and the Beast.

Till then, I believe,
"Some day my prince will come, some day we'll meet again,
And away to his castle we go, to be happy forever i know,
And the birds will sing, and wedding bells will ring,
Someday when my dream comes true" -- Snow White

No comments:

Post a Comment