Friday, February 20, 2009

Finally, 3rd Attempt!

This is my 3rd attempt of creating a blog and finally settling down to maintaining it. I have to admit i have a poor sense of remembring things that are due 24 hours and more. The first two attempt was either forgetting my username/ blogname/ password or just plain lazy to blog.

Hopefully this time will be once and for all thing.

I've manage to jot down in mind a recipe from Asia Food Channel last night before little Sean started crying for god knows what reason.

Italian Meatballs!
1 ground beef
half cup of milk mixed with half cup of breadcrumbs
Grated onions and garlics
Little Italian nutmeg / nutmeg will do
1 egg yolk to combine all the ingredients
Some parsley leaves for flavour
Last and foremost - some salt and pepper

This receipe will hav to wait for my first experiment for my rating, which will be soon.

Baby will be making his first Taiwanease Mee Sua today.
To baby : Good Luck
To his family : My prayers will be with you for his first "mee sua". Ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment