Friday, February 27, 2009

Sad are those who lost themself

My brother used to tell me, to be sucessful in business, you have to be smart, in other words, wicked. Since young, i use to refer him as my role model, till now. I'm not really sure whether he knows everything, but he sucessfully convince me that he does..ha ha..what a irony.

I do not necessary follow every step of his though, i am happy with my own thoughts, some which are not a inheritance from him.

Business is not all about making money to me, it's a mutual feeling of satisfication of both parties, both give and take, therefore i will always remain very happy though i might not earn a lot of money. There's no line in between right and wrong in me, the definition is in my heart. I've been brought up by a very typical with very strong principal family. Money does not play a big role in us, in fact, to love, to care and to share is what matters most.

Today i learnt an very important lesson, a lesson it cannot be learnt earlier more eagerly. It is very important to face all situation peacefully, wisely. It is not who was at wrong that matters, but how can i settle a problem in the most practical way. Complaints, anger makes people lose themselves and they get nothing by the end of the day. Only a bunch of memories of negative thoughts and how superior they are than other people, which will get them no where in life.

After a long week, finally i will be having a great weekend off! Whats better than to cool things down at a cold breezy vacation holiday..

4 comments:

  1. opps... forgot to signin my ID...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, leaves me wondering why your sister leaves a comment here :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always believe if we treated ppl wholeheartedly, ppl will know we are sincere to them. But somehow those see-things-with-heart are lesser and lesser in this more individualistic society now. Just do ur best and let God do the rest =)

    ReplyDelete